Legal Notice: Indiana Security & Privacy Network
Content and Liability Disclaimer
- Indiana Security & Privacy Network (the “Network”) shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained in materials provided by the Network to its members or others. All information is provided on an “AS IS” basis.
- The views and opinions expressed in materials are the views and opinions of the author and may not express the views and opinions of the Network or its members.
- THE NETWORK MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) REGARDING ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN ITS MATERIALS.
THE USER OF THE MATERIALS SHALL ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR THE USE OF THE MATERIALS.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE GROUP BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR LOSS OF USE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS PROVIDED BY THE NETWORK, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW OR OTHERWISE.
- The content of the materials provided by the Network is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that the Network is not engaged in rendering legal or other professional services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought.