IHIMA Release of Information Guide
The 2013 IHIMA Release of Information Guide has been updated in its entirety from the 2008 version.
Indiana Health Information Management Announces a comprehensive publication revision will be delivered in a pdf format containing the following:
Chapter Revisions Include:
- Courts and Jurisdiction
- Types of Law
- Production of Medical Records in Legal Proceedings
- Use of Medical Records When Testifying
- Release of Information Required by Statute
- Heightened Confidentiality – Special Types of Information
- Mental Health Records
- Release of Information Pursuant to Authorization
- Policies Governing Release of Information
- Retention of Medical Records
- The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996
All Appendices Revisions Included: (1-44)
IHIMA has significantly reduced cost of the 2013 Release of Information Guide!
*IHIMA Members (**Tax Exempt) – $150.00 (Previous Cost was over $300!) Over a 50% Savings for Members!!
*AHIMA ID# is required for AHIMA active pricing
**Sales Tax and Tax Exempt Organizations: Is your organization tax-exempt? If so, then your tax exempt # must be provided at the time of the order or you will be required to pay sales tax.
To order your copy and see all pricing, click here
For questions, please contact our Central Office at firstname.lastname@example.org