Roles and Responsibilities
Board of Directors
- Provide leadership and direction to InSPN
- Coordination of meetings
- Maintain Workgroup minutes
- Disseminate information to sub-committee chairs
- Identify global topics of interest and presenters
- Maintain master issues log
- Determine sub-committee agenda
- Maintain membership
- Schedule sub-committee meetings
- Disseminate information to membership
- Coordination with outside organizations
The Membership subcommittee is responsible for overseeing member enrollment and collecting and recording dues payments.
The Oversight committee coordinates the overall activities of the group and plans quarterly meetings.
The Privacy subcommittee is responsible for identifying and sharing best practices in the implementation of privacy regulations.
The Security subcommittee is responsible for identifying and sharing best practices in the implementation of security regulations.
The Communications subcommittee coordinates the InSPN website, external communications with the media and educational programs for members.